Staycation deals to make the most of your S$100 tourism voucher
The end of 2020 is quickly approaching and it’s got most of us screaming “hallelujah!” It's been a challenging year and as we approach a responsible holiday season, Singaporeans deserve the best deals they can get for their vacations.
Here are some of the best exclusive deals Booking.com has pulled together to spend the S$100 tourism vouchers and rediscover local gems. The best part? Enjoy 15% or more off select stays between now and 4 Jan 2021!
Book a night at M Social Singapore
- Booking.com Exclusive: Enjoy a staycation package including breakfast for two, free upgrade a 10% discount on in-house food and beverage, and complimentary cocktails making workshop with Vladyslav Yesepiv, a mixologist from Beast & Butterflies beginning at $133 per night
- Nestled in the heart of vibrant Robertson Quay along the iconic Singapore River, M Social Singapore offers accommodation away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With interiors designed by renowned French designer, Philippe Starck, it features an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. Guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the bar.
Get the celebrity treatment at Villa Samadhi Singapore by Samadhi
- Booking.com Exclusive: Enjoy a staycation package (Samadhi Experience) including a welcome drink, complimentary tropical fruit, breakfast in bed for two, afternoon tea served at the Library, and sundowners for an hour for 2 persons beginning at $370 per night.
- Housed in a restored 1920 black-and-white colonial garrison, Villa Samadhi Singapore by Samadhi is located in Labrador Nature Reserve and offers boutique-style accommodations in Singapore.
Stay the night in the heart of Singapore at Hotel Soloha
- Booking.com Exclusive: Enjoy a staycation package for standard no window room with 10% off at Takeshi Noodle Bar, complimentary all-day happy hour, 1-for-1 Asahi beer and a set of garlic fries at Takeshi Noodle Bar per stay, and a complimentary bottle of wine per stay beginning at $111 per night.
- Housed in a preserved shophouse, this hotel is situated in the heart of Singapore’s culturally and historically rich Chinatown. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Relax for the weekend at XY Hotel Bugis by Asanda Hotels and Resorts
- Booking.com Exclusive: Enjoy a staycation package for a Standard Double or Twin Room with free welcome drinks (non-alcoholic) upon check-in, 4 soft drinks in-room minibar (replenished daily), and free flow of coffee from the lobby beginning at $135 per night
- Brightly colored rooms are individually-designed featuring works from both local and international artists. Conveniently located in the heart of Bugis, XY Hotel Bugis by Asanda Hotels and Resorts offers air-conditioned rooms and an outdoor glass-bottom pool.
Lay back at Lloyds Inn
- Booking.com Exclusive: Enjoy a staycation deal for the standard and superior double or twin rooms with free breakfast beginning at $170 per night.
- Located off Killiney Road in a quiet residential area, Lloyd's Inn features minimalist, white-themed rooms with plenty of natural light. The boutique-style hotel has a roof terrace, modern garden deck and dipping pool surrounded by greenery.
December will be here before you know it and we hope you enjoy these five suggestions for how to spend the $100 travel vouchers! Find the most popular places to stay and local points of interest on Booking.com and be sure to book your stay way in advance.