Booking.com Gives Fans Access to the Ultimate Game Day Home
Are you ready for some football? This season, football fans from all over can book the ultimate game day home for a one-of-a-kind experience, exclusively through Booking.com. Located in Jersey City – just a 10-minute train ride to downtown NYC and in close proximity to MetLife stadium – the Booking.com Football House will make even season ticket holders jealous.
The four-story, 3800 square foot home has plenty of space for the whole team with four spacious bedrooms and four baths, and features the best play book around including:
- 8ft. x 10ft. video wall in the living room with surround sound and ‘turf’ carpeting to make you feel like you’re on the field and a part of the action
- A decked-out video game room with a 65’ TV, Bluetooth enabled gaming chairs, and everyone’s favorite games
- Recreation room decorated with current and vintage memorabilia…complete with a beer pong set
- Backyard with plush lawn furniture, a grill to cook up the perfect tailgate party food and fun tailgate games like corn hole
- Television sports package providing access to watch all of the Sunday football games
You can find additional details on the property here: https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/luxury-townhouse-in-jersey-city.html?aid=1351663
Rates for Booking.com's Football Home start at $10,000/night and it's available to book now. Black-out dates apply.
With more than one million unique properties all over the world, whatever kind of incredible stay you can imagine, Booking.com has your “fan favorite.”