Booking.com announces an out-of-this-world stay at the exclusively recreated Men in Black™: International Headquarters in London
Just in time for the release of Men in Black™: International, which will be in cinemas worldwide from 14 June, Booking.com, the global leader in connecting travelers with the widest choice of incredible places to stay, have teamed up with Sony Pictures to present an out-of-this-world place to stay this summer - recreating the movie’s London based Headquarters. Following in the footsteps of the new duo of galaxy defenders - Agent H and Agent M, lucky guests of this exclusive stay will be able to heroically prepare, equip and guard themselves (and the universe) against any extraterrestrial mayhem that may appear at night in the streets of London during their stay… Just don’t forget to pack your neuralyzer!
Available exclusively on Booking.com and accommodating up to two guests per night, those lucky enough to book this unique stay will enjoy a fully immersive Men in Black experience. Everything in this accommodation - from the agent check-in area, to the main hall of the HQ (including a recreation of the all-seeing eye, which features prominently in the movie), to the undercover agent’s bedroom - has been inspired by the futuristic world of the Men in Black. But that’s not all! Guests will also be invited to explore a selection of original set pieces that the agents used to interact with aliens in the movie.
The guest experience:
- In true Men in Black fashion, the entrance of the recreated HQ is barely recognizable from the street
- Once guests have identified this grand, traditional building as the HQ, they will enter an industrial space with just a subtle identifier in the center
- Upon confirmation that they are the newest Men in Black ‘agent’, and once fitted with their black suit and sunglasses, as befits all true Men in Black agents, the doorway will slide open to reveal the first of many interstellar experiences
- Through the doorway guests enter a pristine white and mirrored check room where they receive their initial agent and accommodation inductions
- Following this, guests will finally be able to enter the impressive Men in Black HQ, where their experience as an agent will take a lot of unexpected turns…
Pepijn Rijvers, Senior Vice President of Accommodation at Booking.com says: “We know that travelers are inspired by what they see in movies when planning their vacations, so we are very excited to collaborate with Sony Pictures, another company that delivers amazing experiences to people all over the world, to recreate the Men in Black Headquarters in London this summer. With over 750 Million guest arrivals in alternative accommodations, we’ve been connecting travelers with the most diverse range of incredible places to stay for decades and the Men in Black HQ is no exception and is sure to be one of the most out-of-this-world places to stay this summer.”
Andre Seddoh, Vice President International Marketing Partnerships Sony Pictures says: “We are always looking to be innovative and entertain people all over the world, so we are delighted to be working with Booking.com. The collaboration has enabled us to offer a once in a lifetime opportunity to stay in a recreation of the London MIB HQ and extend the hidden universe of Men in Black™: International from the big screen and into the real world”
Book your stay at Men in Black HQ:
Travelers who want to take advantage of this opportunity must be quick as only two nights are available for booking. The Men in Black HQ will open bookings for its 30th May stay on 21st May at 10 a.m. GMT, with the stay for 31st May being released at 10 a.m. GMT on the 23rd May. Priced at just £99 per night, this once-in-a-lifetime experience can be booked by visiting the Booking.com listing here: https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/men-in-black-international-headquarters.html.