Booking.com Unveils The Spookiest Halloween Accomodation
This Halloween, travelers can experience a thrilling night at the San Francisco Dungeon exclusively through Booking.com.
The San Francisco Dungeon is the Bay Area’s scariest and funniest live-action journey through the city’s murky past. A breeding ground of misfortune and folly, the attraction is home to menacing characters and spooky surprises, including the chilling “Ghosts of Alcatraz” jail cell.
And for the first time ever, brave souls looking to tempt their fate will be able to stay the night in the underground attraction.
Overnight accommodations will be available on October 30th and 31st in the “Ghosts of Alcatraz” jail cell, which comes complete with:
- Four twin-sized prison beds in the “Ghosts of Alcatraz Suite” jail cell
- Dungeon issued PJs and midnight snacks
- A spooky bedtime story from a Dungeon resident before being tucked-in for a not-so-comfortable night’s sleep
- VIP entry for each guest to the final San Francisco Dungeon show of the evening on the night of their stay
- For those who survive the night, breakfast in their cell bed will be provided along with a swag bag of Dungeon goodies including one Merlin Annual pass per guest (valued at $279 each), which provides access to more than 30 U.S. attractions
You can find additional details on the property here: https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/alcatraz-suite-at-the-san-francisco-dungeon.html?aid=1366217
You can find high-res images of the property here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5he55gry32m5oy/AAAZ2KrV2GlUSd2Ih8K4F868a?dl=0
For the thrill of a lifetime, travelers can book the “suite” for up to four total guests. The exclusive package is available for $666 per night. Reservations open on Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:13 a.m. EST and are available on a first come, first serve basis. We dare you to stay.